Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Well, HEY!

Oh my gosh! I have a blog!
I was updating my current city on facebook to Peoria (I know it's only been 2 1/2 months, I'm kind of an overachiever...) and found the link to my blog! it was very exciting.
So, first things first. Yes the universe does change with sticker charts. The only problem is that they have to be filled out by sister-who-is-awesome, so we are without motivation right now and the universe settled back down into it's usual place, around the hips.
Also, in case you missed the information above, I did move to Arizona. Yes it is hot. Painfully hot. I'd like to say I'm getting used to it, but I'm not. People keep telling me that I'll love the winter. I'm not going to get that optimistic yet.
And of course all the usual is still in place: still teaching middle school, still have the most awesome kid ever, still single, and still eating cereal for as many meals as possible. I have ambitions of course, mostly involving not being single and trying to cook more, but once I reach them, then what can I be sarcastic and bitter about? So for now I'm staying par for the course.
Also, it's the Bug's birthday so I'm going to copy and paste all the sweet things I said about her on facebook and put them on here. Not because I couldn't say more, but because I did a damn good job writing the first batch and lightning doesn't strike twice!

No comments:

Post a Comment