Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Netflicks should realize that i'm very much single and STOP recommending romantic comedies to me (an old unpublished post)

I don't like romantic comedies.


I know that it sort of goes against my genetic makeup, and at one time i did enjoy them, but now i don't. the reason why? i'm single and they are full of bullshit. and i know i'm not making some huge life altering statement that will ruin the rom-com industry forever. most women know the movies are unrealistically romantic. but the unrealistic romance combined with a single woman's hormonal surge of wanting unrealistic romance when she sees it does not make for a pretty combination. what used to make me sad and lonely now just pisses me off... and makes me lonely. but mostly just angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment